Please note that CCCF Calendar is for organisations to add their own events rather than a centralised service.
To use it, a designated person within your organisation will need to run your own Google Calendar, and complete the steps outlined below to link it to ours.
Before applying to join it, please note that:
- the CCCF Calendar is primarily intended for organisations that have regular events related to climate and energy issues. If you hold less than 2 or 3 events a year, or you wish to publicise a one-off event, then we suggest you contact the nearest organisation (listed below) and ask them to consider adding the event(s) on your behalf.
- All events you create for use on any calendar to be linked to the CCCF Calendar must be located in Cornwall, and be loosely related to climate or energy issues - this calendar is not for advertising businesses.
Here's the procedure to join the CCCF Calendar.
To add your public events to the CCCF Calendar:
- If your organisation also has a Google Calendar please email email@example.com stating organisation name, objectives, and contact details (if you don't already have a Google Calendar, you can sign up and create one by following this link).
- Please note that to be displayed on the CCCF Calendar your organisation's calendar will need to be set as public - (see this help page on Google calendar) and that since there are many other organisations on the CCCF Calendar, all events you create will need to clearly identify lead organisation or location + subject matter (in the event title), plus date, time and location, and be flagged as public.
- Colour coding: Red - North Cornwall, Orange - East Cornwall, Green - Mid Cornwall, Blue - South West Cornwall, Grey- Cornwall wide/other. Please let us know which colour coding you wish to use, and finally, and most importantly, ensure that your calendar is shared with firstname.lastname@example.org - (see here for how to do so).
- If your calendar is suitable we will add it to our main calendar, and your events will be displayed here and on our partner websites.
N.B. Please let us know if your organisation is no longer posting to the calendar so that we can maintain calendar speed and remove you from the following list.